We are a 3rd Party Agency NOT affiliated with IRS/Federal/State/Local Government.

Filing to form an LLC or Corporation protects your personal assets from your business liabilities. That applies to all businesses, including online, internet, home-based or home businesses.

So if your business is ever sued by a disgrantled customer, your personal assets are not
liable to the judgment vs you.

A Corporation or LLC filing will eliminate personal legal and financial liability, save taxes, and protect your personal assets.

File Your Corporation Or LLC.

ALSO NOTE: A Corporation is NOT is not a Federal Tax Id Number, DBA Trade Name, an LLC , a Seller's Permit or a Business License or a State Employer Tax ID (EIN).

( if you do business in a name different from the corporation's name) a Trade Name and a Business License are required and there may be civil liability as well as criminal penalties for not registering a DBA or not getting a business license.

Who Needs ItThose who need to save on taxes and protect themselves and personal assets from legal liability.

Businesses must file a business name DBA certificate.

However, instead of filing a DBA, you can incorporate, which protects your personal assets.

NOTE: A Corporation IS NOT a business license , and a corporation is required to be identified by A federal tax id.

Nor is a corporation a State Sales Tax ID ( Seller's Permit), or even a Business Name Certificate.

A Business License, a Business Name Certificate DBA ( if your trade name is different from the corporation name ) and a Seller's Permit ( if you sell tangible / taxable items) are required in addition to getting an incorporation filing.

There are criminal penalties for not registering a DBA, a seller's permit or a business license.

Our corporation price / fee package includes ALL you need (i.e., bylaws etc. but not licenses or tax ids) to run your corporation.

Also note that all corporations need a federal tax id as well as a business license and if selling taxable items a seller's permit as well.

How Long
Corporations: 7-20 business days or if expedited can be done same day. In some states, we file on the same day we receive your order.

Business License

All businesses must obtain a business license.

Seller's Pemrit

All retailers/wholesalers and wholesale buyers must obtain a seller's permit.


All business must register as a sole proprietor/partnership, LLC or corp.

State/Federal EIN

All Employers must obtain a Federal and a State EIN.


Where/How to Obtain Business Licenses/Permits

Welcome to Business License Information Service.
All Businesses need a business license. In addition:
If you are selling merchandise items, you will also need a seller's license. If you will be an employer, you will need a federal Employer ID # and a
State Employer ID # for employment tax withholding.
Finally: If you file as S Corporation or Limited Liability Co (LLC) corporate entity or you have other LLC members, you need a federal EIN. 



How to obtain or renew a new small business license. 

Getting one requires obtaining the requirements, cost, fees, and the application form as well as knowing the type of license for your business.
Most businesses are required to comply with business permit regulations. All businesses need some type of federal, state, county, or local business license, permit, and tax registration. Requirements vary by business activity and state, county or city location but even online and home business need a business license. Business Registration Service: Apply Online & Obtain a Business License for you state, county or city.



Learn about every business license, permit

Here, you will learn about every business license, permit, and tax registration from a California Business License to a Florida Business License as well as all the other states in U.S. Thinking of starting a business in any State in The U.S? Whether you want to start a business in an office space or run a business from home, you need to submit the right forms to meet each state's requirements.
Provide information about the kind of business you want to form. You will find out: 1) if you need to apply for a Business License (BL), and 2) what business license forms you need to complete.






Legal info & Disclaimer: 

We are a 3rd Party Agency NOT affiliated with IRS/Federal/State/Local Government. Your may obtain these for less or no charge from the governement.

BusinessLicense.info provides services to file and obtain legal govrnment documents including Federal Tax Identification Numbers from the IRS as well as other state and federal government agencies.

As a "Third Party Designee, filing agent" pursuant to IRS Form SS-4, paid prepares and submits applications for an Employer Identification Number ("EIN") to the IRS as a representantive of our clients. BusinessLicense.info does not verify EIN application submissions and is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided. Any individual may obtain and submit his or her own EIN application at no cost through the official IRS website at www.irs.gov.

Use of this website does not make you a client, or a prospective client, of BusinessLicense.info makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the information on this website. BusinessLicense.info is not liable for any and all damages resulting from the use of, reference to, or reliance on information provided on this website.

It is provided only for general informational purposes and does not constitute legal or accounting advice of any kind. For convenience, this website may contain links to third-party websites. BusinessLicense.info does not control, endorse, or assume responsibility for the nature, content, accuracy, and availability of such websites.

BusinessLicense.info does not guarantee availability of Website and is not responsible for temporary unavailability due to technical issues. is not a law firm and does not offer legal advice or recommendations.

Communications with BusinessLicense.info are not protected by attorney-client privilege in any way. If you or another person needs legal assistance must contact an attorney or law firm licensed in his or her jurisdiction.